- Extend battery life and improve safety with on-site battery washing
- Contract and as-needed services available
- Wastewater disposed of according to local and EPA regulations
- Available anywhere in Wisconsin and Upper Michigan
Protect Your Forklift Batteries and Operators with Our Battery Washing Service
Keeping your forklift batteries clean is essential for their continued well-being and the safety of your employees.
When batteries aren’t regularly washed, you can have all kinds of problems, including:
- Reduced battery life
- Ruptured and leaking cells
- Corroded battery cases
- Acid injuries to operators
- Voltage leaks and electrical faults
But keeping your batteries clean is tough for busy operations.
Signing up for a battery watering service.
Flexible and Convenient Forklift Battery Cleaning Services
Our expert battery technicians provide on-site battery cleaning services to ensure your batteries stay in tip-top shape.
We’ll devise a washing schedule customized to your needs.
Or, you can simply retain us on an as-needed basis.
Using our mobile battery washing truck, we’ll:
- Come to your location
- Load your battery into our onboard automatic washer
- Return the battery to your material handling equipment or storage area
Overall, you’ll enjoy the following benefits with our battery washing service:
- Extended battery life
- Improved safety
- Reduced chance of leaks and corrosion
- Reduced downtime
And you won’t have to worry about any environmental concerns either.
Our self-contained washing module captures all wastewater.
Then, we safely dispose of all hazardous waste following local and EPA regulations.
We offer fast response times, whether you’re in Western Wisconsin, Upper Michigan, or the Fox Valley.
Our mobile service vans are equipped with the latest battery repair technology, so we can respond appropriately to whatever issues your batteries are experiencing.